Monday, July 19, 2010

Trix are for kids

I consider myself somewhat of a breakfast cereal connoisseur. From Grape Nuts and Raisin Bran to Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Puffs—I LOVE THEM ALL!! I estimate that I’ve had cereal and milk for breakfast 90% of the mornings of my life (although they say that 87% of statistics are made up on the spot ;) ). And that’s why I wanted to let you, my faithful blog followers, know of the greatest cereal invention since Krisped Rice. It’s Cinnabon cereal! I bought some for Anna and me the other day, and the very next day I had to make another trip to the grocery store for an emergency Cinnabon cereal run! We have been guilty of not only eating Cinnabon cereal for breakfast, but for lunch and dinner as well! Go buy some Kellogg’s Cinnabon crunchy, cinnamon, multi-grain cereal….you’ll thank me later! (Trust me…I’m ten months away from being a doctorJ)








4 comments:

  1. Were you on a sugar rush when you wrote this post? haha. We will have to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrong, wrong,wrong,...a pharmys....pharmis...phrmysic...guy who sells drugs for a living should know Captain Crunch has top command of all cereals. Name me one cereal witha higher rank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I just found this cereal the other day! I live in Canada, so we just kind of found it while we were shopping across the border.
    I actually stumbled onto this picture looking for ones for my own blog, Clockwork Proxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment! You've motivated me to start up my blogging again. I've been slacking lately!

    ReplyDelete