Thursday, July 1, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Youtube Videos: Part II

There’s nothing better than a video that is so funny you nearly pee yourself from laughing. That’s why the Top 5 of my favorite Youtube videos are all of the humor genre. Enjoy.


5. World’s Worst Rap Battle

These two guys are pitted against one another in one of the most epic rap battles of all time. Never before have humans had such an incredible control of rhetoric. Be prepared to hear words sculpted into lyrics capable of bringing tears to thine eyes.


4. Dogs Dream Too

The first time I watched this was with Anna, and I’ve seriously never heard her laugh so hard in my life. It’s funny to imagine what the dog is dreaming about though.


3. “Whistles Go ‘Woo’”

I don’t even know how to set this video up…so simply enjoy. I just hate that “whistle-tips” never made their way to Memphis……………………………….NOT.


2. I Want the Gold

Seriously…if you’ve been around me for any extended period of time, you’ve probably heard me reference this video. I present to you the legendary leprechaun of Mobile, Alabama.


1. Trigon Insurance

Injured Bad

Karate

There aren’t many kids cuter than this one. Honestly, the kid’s so cute, I might go get some Trigon insurance right now……..


Honorable mention

Smashing Gamecube

As a lover of video games myself, I understand the love and affection that goes into these beloved video game systems. So I understand the emotions of the kid in this video. BUT it makes for a fantastic video. WARNING: this video contains occasional foul language.


So that's my Top 10! There's a lot of videos that are fantastic, but just didn't quite make the cut. It was really hard to narrow it down to 10. I do love Youtube videos though, so please post your favorites in a comment below!

3 comments:

  1. 5. definitely brought tears to my eyes. Ouch.
    4. hilarious, poor dog!
    3. This one reminds me of your impression of the "tornado victims" who got in the freezer and impersonated the sound the tornado made. The guy at the muffler shop is cracking me up. The only sound more annoying that I've heard lately that can beat out the "whistler tips" would def. be that awful sound on the world cup games. Give me a cowbell any day for crying out loud.
    2. this one is my fave, and now I know why Alan Dupree's role in the summer youth camp skit was so freakin' hilarious!!
    1. He looks like a black "Spanky" from Little Rascals. Absolutely adorable!
    I wish I had some funny videos to post but I'm quite certain that if I did, you'd have already seen them anyway! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks for the laughs!
    I had forgotten about a few of those that I'm sure you showed me first anyway! My fav is definitely #2!! Gimme the gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the gamecube one. "WHUUUUUURRRRR IZZZZZ ITTTTT?"

    ReplyDelete