Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome mat or invisibility cloak?

I've always been weird about having packages shipped to my address while living in an apartment. I think that a package just sitting on the doorstep would be too much temptation for any sticky-fingered or even slightly curious neighbor. But I should have known better. FedEx and UPS have been delivering packages for years. They do it every day. They know a lot more about delivering packages than I do, so I should have known that they would have a plan for preventing packages from getting stolen when they have to leave it on the doorstep. I came home to this today:


4 comments:

  1. Ok.. I am still laughing! That is so funny! This is why Corrie and Patrick have always been bombarded with our packages. At least if someone would have taken this package, they certainly would have returned it (it is the BIGGEST book about drugs that I have ever seen in my life..).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally had to laugh out loud! I'm calling Bret in now to look at the hidden package. Who could have guessed there was a package under that rug?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a great hiding place! I bet you tripped right over it trying to go inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just made me laugh for a really long time. I think it's your funniest post yet.

    ReplyDelete