Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sub-scrizzibe!

For those of you who enjoy my blog (and I can't fathom anyone NOT enjoying it :)), there is a way to get an email containing my new blog post each time that I post a new blog! I know; how exciting!! All you have to do is type the email address of your choice in the "Subscribe via email" box to the right of your screen, and each time I write a new blog the message will be delivered to you in your email. No catches and absolutely no strings attached.

BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!!! If you subscribe now...............just kidding :)

1 comment:

  1. Also, don't forget after you subscribe or sub-scrizzibe... an email will be sent to you asking you to verify. You have to do that in order to get the emails. It will only take 2 seconds..You just click on the link in the email and that's it! :)

    ReplyDelete